Love making a difference as a Speech Pathologist?
The Benevolent Society has opportunities for Speech Pathologists to join our multidisciplinary disability services team in Mudgee 2850. Full time and part time positions are available.
The role will support clients, working flexibly to offer services in client homes, in community settings and at our offices.
What’s on Offer
- Competitive remuneration with access to salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year as well as employee discount programs that include gyms and novated car leases.
- Full relocation assistance for those Practitioners looking to relocate to an exciting new role!
- Flexible working conditions and mobile working tools supplied and a focus on work/life balance with access to monthly Accrued Days off
- Strong career advancement, including annual selection process for Senior practitioner roles
- A "Community of Practice" model, with clinical supervision and supported continued professional development within a truly multidisciplinary team of OTs, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators.
- A robust clinical practice approach with a varied caseload from children to adults through a range of disability programs, state education departments and other government programs.
- Strong referral networks allowing you to focus on what you do best – support clients
With a client focus approach you will have;
- Speech Pathologist Australia (SPA) registration and an understanding of the NDIS
- Strong communication and time management skills with the ability to make connections with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in applying evidence-based frameworks and delivering clinical supports
- A current Australian Drivers’ Licence with willingness to travel (cars provided)
- A passion for supporting people with a disability to live their best life
We also have opportunities for Senior Practitioners and for graduate Speech Pathologists to come on as Allied Health Assistants to get the work experience and the support to get their Practitioner registrations.
Supporting Australians since 1813.
At The Benevolent Society we believe that all Australians deserve to live life their way which is why we’ve always been at the forefront of social change. We provide support services to children, young people and families, older Australians, carers, and people with disability to enable people to live life on their terms.
Employing over 1,300 staff, we support more than 40,000 individuals across five states and territories each year.
Sounds like you?
If you want to be part of an amazing team and ready to build your best life? Apply online today!
Please keep an eye on your junk/spam email folder for email communications from us!