- $37.81ph - $40.68ph + Super + Salary Packaging. Full time role based in Bentley Park
- Flexible friendly organisation with part time hours considered
- Peer support and buddy to help you settle in and thrive in your new role!
Our Early Years Centres are community hubs offering child health services, family support and early childhood education whilst focusing on early intervention and prevention to ultimately empower children and families.
Your new role
Partnering with families, you will undertake an initial assessment of the family’s strengths and needs. Your case plans will empower families to make lasting change, build upon their resilience to respond to life’s challenges and make referrals to appropriate networks.
As our Case Manager, you will work as part of a multidisciplinary team including Child Health Nurses, Speech Pathologist, Child Psychologist and Educators providing wrap around early intervention services.
- Salary Benefits - Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card, discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangement - Laptop & mobile provided, purchased leave
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards, Long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- fitness passport, access to special Covid-19 leave for vaccinations or in cases where your personal leave has run out
- Professional development- long term growth and development are strongly encouraged and supported.
As a qualified Social Worker, Psychologist or Human Services professional, you will have:
- A clear understanding of child development and psychosocial factors which impact on a person’s ability to parent successfully
- Experience identifying and addressing child protection concerns using a strengths based approach
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life including the local Aboriginal community
- High level of professional accountability and integrity and a belief that every parent has potential
- A relevant qualification and current driver’s license
Interested? Apply online today!
*Internally this position is called a Child and Family Practitioner
Call Colleen on 0401 675 439 to discuss the role in more detail.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.