- Full time position based in East Maitland. $29.26ph - $31.93ph + Super + Salary Packaging
- We are a flexible friendly organisation with part time hours considered
- Mobile tools; laptop and phone provided for you to work remotely
We provide a range of community based support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians.
Your new role
As our Administration Officer, you will provide administrative support to staff and visitors in East Maitland to support the smooth and efficient operation of our services. This will include answering calls, administration support to the team, coordinating meeting rooms, fleet/pool vehicles and maintenance, ordering stationery and other office supplies as well as covering reception.
You will have experience in a busy office environment as an Administrator or Coordinator, and:
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to question the pieces that are missing
- Strong customer service focus with the desire to provide a welcome environment for visitors and staff
- The ability to balance multiple tasks and manage competing priorities effectively
- The ability to identify sensitive information and maintain appropriate levels of privacy
- The ability to work autonomously while remaining connected to the team and contribute to team outcomes
- Current Driver's License is essential!
- Salary Benefits - Salary package $15,900 pa + $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- fitness passport + purchase additional leave
- Professional development- Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Be the change. Together we can create a just society for all Australians. Will you help us to shape the next chapter?
Interested? Apply Now!
Contact Marnie Easson at Marnie.Easson@benevolent.org.au to discuss the role in more detail.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.