At The Benevolent Society (TBS), we believe in a world where everyone can live their best life. We are a Not-for -Profit and non-religious organisation that has helped people, families and communities achieve positive change since 1813.
An Exciting Opportunity …
Due to an internal transfer this full-time role is now being advertised externally for a short period of time. The purpose of this position is to co-ordinate and manage activities relating to facilities maintenance services across the TBS property portfolio performed by the appointed facilities management provider and other services providers such as security, waste, and utilities. The position includes processing and payment of contractor invoices and providing administrative support to the Property Manager.
- Liaise with the appointed facilities management provider to ensure all facilities maintenance requests are handled in accordance within contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Manage operational requirements relating to other facilities requirements, e.g. security, waste, utilities, etc. and the processing of invoices from those third party providers.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholder to provide timely responses to facilities maintenance requests.
- Create purchase orders and payment of invoices relating to property-related suppliers, new leases or licences, landlord maintenance and third-party contractors, etc.
- Ensure administration of Property Services documentation, including filing of leases and other auditable documentation, is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure management reporting is received as per contract and released to key stakeholders.
- Release formal internal customer service surveys on a quarterly basis with consultation of the Acting Property Manager.
- Provide support to the Acting Property Manager for capital works projects including new fit outs and refurbishments and other property services tender activity.
- A minimum 24 months in a field related to facilities management/maintenance services.
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to understand the business to create a better experience.
- Excellent written and time management skills.
- Ability to manage fluid demands, interruptions and priorities to balance workload and achieve objectives.
- Experience working in the Not For Profit sector desirable but not essential.
Some of the Benefits from Working with TBS …..
- Access to purchased leave immediately and long service leave after 5 years!
- Salary packaging for NFP available including access to a Packaged Vehicle
- Flexible work arrangements.
Proof of Covid vaccination is a requirement to work for The Benevolent Society.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members. If you identify as a person with a disability, please contact us about any adjustments you need.
As a child safe and child friendly organisation The Benevolent Society (TBS) is committed to upholding the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people that access our services. Every child and young person has the right to feel safe and be safe from physical, emotional, psychological, sexual and cultural abuse and neglect.
For enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is 8 February 2022.
Join our passionate team and make a real difference