Looking for a flexible new career opportunity in health care? Well say no more because aged care is where the heart is!
We are seeking passionate home care workers to provide support to older clients living in the community, helping to maintain their independence and improving their quality of life.
The Benevolent Society is the oldest charity in Australia with our foundation stretching back to 1813. Our history reflects a passion for helping people live life their way and we remain committed to pursuing this.
With our belief that everyone deserves to live their life their way, combined with our principles and values, we are guided to reach our vision and leave a positive impact on the lives of our clients and their carers, and help to build stronger communities.
We are seeking passionate and committed individuals to help continue to realise these goals and strive to assist our clients to maintain their independence through a devotion to every individual’s right to continued wellbeing and happiness.
What type of services would I be providing?:
- In home personal care, daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene, meal preparation, house cleaning, laundry & ironing
- Providing care in accordance with their individualised Care Plan
- Supporting with community based recreational and social activities
- Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments
What are the benefits of working with The Benevolent Society?:
- Above award pay rates
- Salary packaging
- Option to purchase 2 additional weeks’ annual leave each year
- Paid travel time between clients
- Pro rata long service leave after 5 years of continuous service
What you need to succeed:
- You will be passionate about assisting older people to remain independent and have:
- Great people skills to create strong working relationships with people from all walks of life
- Reliable and committed to provide quality care to ensure our clients remain living in their own home
- A current driver’s license, your own vehicle and a willingness to travel to client homes within the area
- Flexible working hours
- A flexible working approach in offering choice to our clients
- Certificate 3, 4 or diploma in Aged Care, Home Care, Disability or similar
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Robin Arbuckle on 0481 064 105 to discuss the role in more detail.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.