Interested in a professionally rewarding leadership role?
We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
Your new role
As a Team Leader, your aim is to ensure your multidisciplinary team are positioned to provide exceptional services to people with disabilities so that they can live their best life. As part of our management team, you will have the full support of your Manager and our network of Team Leaders.
This is a Permanent Part-time (3 days a week) role based in Goulburn, NSW.
What do you need to succeed?
- A track record of improving client outcomes in disability services and desire to provide high quality services to clients
- The ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team in an NDIS environment
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- Working in a collaborative, cross functional way with teams, peers and stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- Previous experience working within an allied health team would be highly regarded
- Drivers Licence (minimum - Provisional)
Some of the benefits we offer
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference
- Self care is important; Monthly accrued day off, purchase additional leave, long service leave after 5 years
- $15,900 Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- Novated leases & pool cars available
If the above sounds like you, we want to talk to you! This opportunity is available immediately, so Apply NOW!
Call Ann Moore on 0401 675 428 if you would like to know more.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.