We’re keen to hear from people who see the potential of early intervention. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system to support children and their families.
About your new role
Working as part of a transdisciplinary team, you will be supporting children aged 0-6 years experiencing developmental delays, and their families, to access the Early Childhood Approach. You will work with families to determine the most suitable pathway under the NDIS and provide short-term, evidence based intervention for children who are experiencing mild – moderate delays. You will have the opportunity to provide both group based and individualised intervention and work within the community to build knowledge around how to support children with speech and language delays.
Terms: Permanent, full time.
What’s on offer?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is a deeply personal and can vary as life changes. You might be interested in the below:
- We take care of operations allowing you to do what you do best - supporting families!
- We have a robust clinical practice model which includes supervision and Communities of Practice
- You can connect to a national team of Speech Pathologists to share expertise
- Our professional team is genuinely committed, welcoming and supportive
- Benefits such as purchased leave, long service leave after 5 years and salary packaging options available!
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity would suit an experienced Speech Pathologist or a recently qualified Speech Pathologist.
You will have:
- Experience supporting children and their families using evidence based approaches.
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to effortlessly adjust to family and service needs.
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided).
- SPA registration essential.
Interested? Apply online today!
For more information feel free to contact Tiffany Chung (Team Leader) on 0481 482 575 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role.