We support people with disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life and achieve their movement, health, recreation and community participation goals. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plan; your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including Case Managers, Behavioural Support Practitioner, Speech Pathologist, OT’s, Physiotherapist and Senior’s. We deliver services across the Albury region.
Terms: Full time position based in Albury!
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disabilities team across geographies
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a qualified registered Physiotherapist and have:
- Experience supporting children and adults with complex needs using an evidence based framework
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Current NSW drivers licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!