We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate music therapy support services to people with an intellectual disability who have a specific support need. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans; your role is responsible working collaboratively with allied health professionals, clients and services to undertake comprehensive assessments to develop, implement, monitor and review client plans that enable children and adults of all ages to achieve their goals through music.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including Psychologists, Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists, Dieticians, Support Coordinators and Behaviour Support Practitioners. We deliver services across Salisbury!
Terms: Full time position based in Salisbury,SA.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disabilities team across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will have qualifications in Music Therapy and:
- Open to new graduates to apply
- An ability to communicate and appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- An ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- An ability to provide a service based on a client’s NDIS goals and funding allocation
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Current SA drivers licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Flora Ma on 0418 214 688 to discuss the role in more detail.