Be there, when that moment comes
Everyone’s situation is unique. So, when we’re called upon to help, our individual approach is what has set The Benevolent Society apart since 1813.
Rosemore Cottage offers a unique model of low care emergency and short-term respite,in a home-like environment where support staff are available 24 hours a day. All meals are provided, and staff are on hand to assist with personal care, medication monitoring, domestic assistance, companionship, and social support.
About the role
As a Home Support Team Member, you will support clients with all their needs during their stay. You will provide personal care, meal preparation, companionship, social support, and medication prompting in a way that promotes respect and builds clients independence.
Rosemore cottage operates 24 hours a day.
- Full training on the job from our high performing and skilled team
- Above award rates covered by our Enterprise Agreement
- Be part of shaping the next chapter for Older Australians
What you need to succeed:
You will have a Certificate 3 or 4 in Aged Care or Community Services
- Ability to provide support to older people
- Committed to providing a high level of service to clients
- Experience working in home care and aged care services
- Great people skills and the ability to create strong working relationships with people from all walks of life
- Be available to work day, night shifts and weekends
Apply below to join our team and be there when that moment comes.
Call Paula Leota-Tuimavave on 95046624 for a confidential discussion or you can also email Access@benevolent.org.au with any queries or questions.