At The Benevolent Society (TBS), we believe in a world where everyone can live their best life. We are a Not-for -Profit and non-religious organisation that has helped people, families and communities achieve positive change since 1813.
An Exciting Opportunity …
This is a new role to ensure that all areas of the organisation have systems support to implement Risk, Quality and Compliance management to enable the Benevolent Society to meet it’s organisational, legislative, and contractual requirements.
- Provide systems support to the Risk, Quality & Compliance team to support audit, investigation, quality management, compliance management and continuous improvement
- Work with managers and team leaders across the organisation to provide system support for complaints management, and incident management
- Work collaboratively with Learning and Development to design and deliver training to new users of the feedback and incident management system and to implement and socialise new policies/procedures/tools.
- Design and develop organisational reports on complaints and incidents to support clinical governance, trend analysis and drive continuous improvement
- Promote and support compliance with The Benevolent Society’s incident management framework through ongoing monitoring of incident logs, ensuring documentation is in line with policy and corrective actions are tracked through to completion.
- Coordinate the production of all required Risk and Quality reporting for the Board, Executive, Senior Leadership and Risk and Quality Committee, as directed by the Director, Risk and Quality
- Work with the Director of Risk and Quality and other team members to coordinate communications, training and other team activities that ensure risk and quality management is understood and embedded across the organisation
About You ….
- Highly developed organisation and time management skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence others
- Excellent written communication skill, particularly the ability to communicate complex ideas and requirements in plain English
- Good understanding of adult learning principles to work with L&d in designing training solutions.
- Experience developing policies and procedures within a complex regulatory environment, preferably in the disability, aged care or child and family sector
- Good technical knowledge with demonstrated experience of using IT systems effectively
- Experience in preparing reports for Senior management understanding what data and information they require to make key decisions
- Experience monitoring systems and supporting organisational compliance with controls
Some of the Benefits from Working with TBS …..
- Access to purchased leave
- Long service leave after 5 years
- Salary packaging for NFP available and Packaged Vehicle option
- Flexible work arrangements.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members. If you identify as a person with a disability, please contact us about any adjustments you need.
As a child safe and child friendly organisation The Benevolent Society (TBS) is committed to upholding the safety and wellbeing of all children and young people that access our services. Every child and young person has the right to feel safe and be safe from physical, emotional, psychological, sexual and cultural abuse and neglect.
For enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date is November 30, 2021.