Your life. Your way. At The Benevolent Society it’s not just a tag line. It’s who we are. We provide support for older Australians, carer’s, children, youth and families, and people with disability to live their best life. It’s what we’ve done since 1813.
It’s all about Microsoft solutions. Conceptualise, design and build our Microsoft 365 environment to create something a little bit wonderful. A place where our people can connect, communicate, work, and collaborate. Work with developers, systems engineers, technical leads, vendors and testers to build the world where we work.
Who are you?
Where others see a problem, you see a solution. And it’s not just "have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?" You can trouble shoot and problem solve, with a flair for working out what the "non-technical" among us are trying to tell you they need.
You can map it out, plan it, and deliver it from idea to implementation, with an understanding of the structure you need around it to make sure it’s secure and compliant.
Importantly you understand that it's not going to be exciting all of the time. To really play, you’ve sometimes got to get your house in order first. So be ready for a dash of document management and a few SharePoint migrations (or maybe that’s you’re idea of the best day ever).
What do you need for success?
We want you to be successful in your new role! This means you will have:
- Experience planning, developing and implementing Power Apps, Power Automate SharePoint online and Teams. We think it’s about 3 years’ worth, but hey, maybe you’re a star.
- Experience of migration paths from on-prem solutions to M365
- Experience with SharePoint migrations
- Microsoft 365 high level auditing (we’re talking security and compliance)
- Ability to create documentation so others can get it too
What we offer
Not quite convinced? How about:
- Flexible work options including work from home, purchased leave and flexible work times
- Salary packaging. If you’re new to the NFP space visit accesspay.com.au and play with their salary calculators to see the benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
- Novated lease or Packaged vehicle options
Interested? Apply Today!
Contact Rashmi on 0427 601 607 /email email@example.com or Marcello on 0479 191 132 / firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the role.