We believe independence and choice for older people is important. Our Assistance with Care and Housing (ACH) service supports older people who are living in inappropriate housing, are homeless or at risk of being homeless to find more suitable housing.
Your new role:
As a Home Support Partner, you will partner with older Australians to assess their current living circumstances and create support plans to secure more suitable, long term housing and community care support. You will be largely mobile as you embed yourself in the local community and establish working relationships with suitable stakeholders.
You will complete assessments, provide information and create/manage plans. You’ll work in line with program requirements and the consumer directed/self directed care model.
Terms: Part time position based in Orange, NSW.
Some of the benefits we offer
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference
- Self care is important;purchase additional leave, long service leave after 5 years
- $15,900 Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
- Novated leases & pool cars available
What you need to succeed:
You will be passionate for providing outstanding service to clients and:
- Experience in Ageing or Homelessness and a relevant tertiary qualification
- Work in a person centred, holistic way to achieve outcomes with clients
- Great people and customer services skills and the ability to communicate with people from all walks of life
- A natural team player with the ability to balance competing priorities, team work and self care
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to represent your service at events
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Suzanna Pawley on 0401676800 for more details.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).