- Do you see ability not disability?
- Does your career allow you to bring your purpose to life?
- Gain exposure to more challenging work
At The Benevolent Society, we support people of all ages with a disability to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
Your new role
You will support children and adults with alternative and augmentative communication, swallowing or feeding difficulties. Your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of outcomes for people with disability using NDIS and/or fee for service funding.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based at Liverpool. We deliver services statewide and use technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across NSW.
This opportunity could suit an experienced Speech Pathologist or a recent graduate; we will provide you with practice support and supervision suitable to your experience and skills.
Terms: Permanent part-time role available based in Liverpool, NSW. Enjoy flexible hours across three (3) days per week.
You will be a member of Speech Pathology Australia and have:
- Experience providing communication and swallowing support to people with disability
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Ability to work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a small team and connect to peers using technology
- Current driver's licence and ability to travel to clients
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools and clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across geographies
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
3 things about us (that might pleasantly surprise you)
- We’re a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation
- We’ve been helping Australians for over 200 years
- In 2018, 78 employees completed Team Leading Essentials, our future leaders training program
Be the change. Will you help us to shape the next chapter? Apply online now!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 if you would like to know more.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).