- Do you see ability not disability?
- Does your career allow you to bring your purpose to life?
- Looking to gain exposure to more challenging work?
We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
Your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life and achieve their movement, health, recreation and community participation goals. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans. Your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Coffs Harbour. We deliver services across Northern NSW.
Terms: Part-time (0.4) role based in Coffs Harbour
You will be a qualified registered Physiotherapist and have:
- Experience supporting children and adults with complex needs using an evidence based framework
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Current driver's licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
- Salary packaging, meal & entertainment cards and discount programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Accrued days off
- Novated leases
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
3 things about us (that might pleasantly surprise you)
- We’re a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation
- We’ve been helping Australians for over 200 years
- In 2018, 78 employees completed Team Leading Essentials, our future leaders training program
Be the change. Will you help us to shape the next chapter? Apply online now!!
For urgent enquiries only please email email@example.com (No applications will be accepted via this email address)
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).