We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by providing expert consultation and primary clinical behaviour support and intervention for people with a disability who have complex support needs. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans; your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including Case Managers, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists and Speech Pathologists. We deliver services across Southern NSW and use technology to connect our team.
Terms: Ongoing, full time position based in Goulburn.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Disability teams across geographies
- We celebrate the best life moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will have relevant tertiary qualifications and have:
- 5 years’ demonstrated experience in behaviour support intervention for children, young people and people with a disability
- An ability to appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Sound interpersonal communication skills for negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- An ability to provide a service based on a client’s NDIS goals and funding allocation
- Current NSW drivers licence and willingness to travel to clients and work flexibly
Interested? Apply below today!
For urgent enquires only please email email@example.com (No applications will be accepted via this email address)
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).