- Do you see ability not disability?
- Do you want to advocate for what is fair and just for all Australians?
- Are you looking to gain exposure to more challenging work and to make a difference?
At The Benevolent Society, we support people of all ages with a disability to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
Your new role
As a Client Support Partner, you will support people with a disability and their family or carers to design, coordinate and monitor the delivery of services to enhance an individual's quality of life. You will use strengths based frameworks and undertake comprehensive assessments of your clients to promote their needs, preferences and goals.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary Disability Services team based in Coffs Harbour. We deliver services across the north coast of NSW and use technology to connect our team.
Terms: Permanent full-time role servicing Port Macquarie/ Kempsey
You will have a certificate IV, Diploma or relevant degree and/or experience working within the Disability sector and:
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary Disability practice and knowledge of the needs of people with a disability and their carers
- High level experience identifying, designing and delivering partnership and collaboration opportunities that enhance client outcomes
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a strong commitment to customer service
- Current driver's licence and willingness to travel to clients where required
- Salary packaging & employee discount programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Novated leases
- Accrued days off
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
3 things about us (that might pleasantly surprise you)
- We're a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation
- We've been helping Australians for over 200 years
- In 2018, 78 employees completed Team Leading Essentials, our future leaders training program
Be the change. Are you ready to give someone hope? Apply online NOW!
For urgent enquires only please email email@example.com (No applications will be accepted via this email address)
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).