We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
Your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate psychological interventions, often in relation to complex or challenging behaviour. In this role, you will provide both individual psychological therapy and behaviour support. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans; your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
Join a market leading team of allied health professionals providing holistic and effective support to children and adults with a disability. Work in a multidisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Behaviour Support Specialists and Speech Pathologists to provide holistic psychological therapy and behaviour support in the Goulburn and ACT region.
Terms: Ongoing full-time role based in Goulburn region. Flexible work arrangements and part-time work considered.
You will have a degree qualification in Psychology recognised by the national professional association and have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Knowledge and experience in the provision of evidence-based therapies
- Experience with intellectual disability and the capacity to adapt evidence based treatments to suit individual needs of the person
- Current driver's licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
- 2 years' experience in behaviour support practice with evidence of being able to conduct a functional assessment of behaviour and develop individualised plans to provide guidance to families and service providers is highly desirable
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program
- Flexible work arrangements
- Novated leases
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Emma Perkins on 0401 673 864 to discuss the role in more detail.
We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members.
We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability please get in contact.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).