The Benevolent Society is delighted to be partnering with the National Disability Services Agency (NDIA), as a Partner in the Community (PITC), to deliver Early Childhood Early Intervention across Brisbane North/South, Beenleigh/Logan (including Redlands) and Caboolture/Strathpine.
Our ECEI services will support early childhood activities and interventions to improve the independence and social participation of children with a disability or developmental delay aged 0–6 years. Our services are family-centred, delivered in a child’s natural setting, such as in the home, community, early childhood education and care, and playgroups. Where a child is need of longer term support, we will assist families to access the NDIS ensuring each child has access to the support they require.
We have created this new position to champion our clients’ experience as they engage with our service.
Your new role:
You will ensure our clients have a smooth, positive experience engaging with our service by coordinating services for clients accessing the ECEI service.
You will review and modify administrative processes and systems to be responsive to the needs of our clients. Your keen eye for detail will be a key asset in compiling information to help the program meet its reporting requirements.
With an eye on how we can improve, you will seek feedback and identify trends. Working collaboratively with the Team Leaders, you will ensure they are aware of feedback and address safety risks for our clients and staff.
This is a varied role best suited someone who is action-orientated, consultative and willing to learn new skills to ensure our clients have access to the support they need. We will support you and invest in your development to ensure you have the skills you need to succeed.
Terms: Full time position based in Brisbane, QLD
Some of the benefits we offer
- You’re looking for a role where you will be challenged and rewarded!
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation & mobile tools
- Self-care is important: Monthly accrued day off & purchase additional leave
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
We are committed to creating employment opportunities for people with a disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, CALD and Older Australians. We strong encourage members of these communities to apply.
What you need to succeed?
You will have:
- Ability to provide outstanding service to our clients in a positive, respectful and culturally sensitive way
- Excellent time management and organising skills to balance competing demands
- The capacity to respond quickly and appropriately to clients in crisis
- Experience working in similar role for example service coordination, case worker, senior admin
- Knowledge of early childhood and disability will be a distinct advantage
Interested? Apply online today! and one of our recruiters will be in contact shortly.