As part of our state-wide expansion, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Speech Pathologist to join our growing team in Port Pirie serving the Mid North.
You will be joining our growing Port Pirie team including Occupational Therapists, Behavioural Therapists, Psychologists, Senior Practitioners and a Team Leader. We will set you up for success with a structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision. You will enjoy access to salary packaging, meals and entertainment card as well as discount programs & more!
Supporting people with alternative and augmentative communication or feeding difficulties, you will enjoy a varied caseload within our clinics & out in the community. Planning, monitoring and reviewing client outcomes (in line with NDIS funding), you will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of age groups along with the freedom & flexibility to implement innovative programs.
This opportunity would suit an experienced Speech Pathologist or a recent graduate. We will provide you with practice support and supervision suitable to your experience and skills. Yes, we have a Senior Speech Pathologist based locally and a national internal network.
Part time and full time options considered.
To be part of our highly valued team, you will have:
- Current registration with Speech Pathology Australia
- Experience supporting children/adults with complex needs using an evidence based framework
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work with a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients and relevant probity clearances
For 30 years, Inclusive Directions has supported children with different abilities in Adelaide. We understand that there is no "one size fits all" solution for people with complex needs, and that inclusion is the key to a rewarding life.
The Benevolent Society has been a force of positive social change for our fellow Australians for over 200 years. We are proudly supporting the most vulnerable members of society and speaking up for those who don't have a voice.
In July 2018, The Benevolent Society and Inclusive Directions came together to deepen the support the children and families of South Australia - together we change lives!
Apply for this exciting opportunity today!:
If you are passionate about supporting clients to live a rewarding life, Apply online today! To discuss further, call Jocelyn on (08) 7325 8600.