As part of our state-wide expansion, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Psychologist to join our growing team in Port Pirie serving the Mid North.
You will support children and adults by providing high quality, culturally appropriate psychological interventions, often in relation to complex or challenging behaviours. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans.
You will be joining our growing multidisciplinary Port Pirie team including Occupational Therapists, Behavioural Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Senior Practitioners and a Team Leader. We will set you up for success with a structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision. You will enjoy access to salary packaging, meals and entertainment card as well as discount programs & more!
To be part of our highly valued team, you will have:
- Psychology Degree recognised by the national professional association
- Experience supporting children/adults with complex needs using an evidence based framework
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work with a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients and relevant probity clearances
For 30 years, Inclusive Directions has supported children with different abilities in Adelaide. We understand that there is no "one size fits all" solution for people with complex needs, and that inclusion is the key to a rewarding life.
The Benevolent Society has been a force of positive social change for our fellow Australians for over 200 years. We are proudly supporting the most vulnerable members of society and speaking up for those who don't have a voice.
In July 2018, The Benevolent Society and Inclusive Directions came together to deepen the support to the children and families of South Australia - together we change lives!
Apply for this new & exciting opportunity now!
If you are passionate about supporting clients to live a rewarding life, Apply online today! To discuss further, call Jocelyn on (08) 7325 8600.