The Benevolent Society is a non-religious, not for profit organisation providing support services for children, families, people with a disability and older Australians. We believe in a society where everyone can live their best life.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Board, General Counsel and Executive Director Finance & Corporate Services.
Your new role:
You will provide high-level executive administrative support to the Executive Director, Finance & Corporate Services, Board and Company Secretary. You will triage requests and other matters to identify the level of urgency, risk and confidentiality ensuring appropriate action is taken.
In this role you will be responsible for coordinating meetings for the Executive Team and The Board. You will also be supporting our General Counsel to meet regulatory requirements. The role will require extensive diary management to ensure efficient and effective operations of our services.
We strongly encourage older Australians to apply.
This opportunity is for you if you want:
- Challenging position offering variety of tasks and broad exposure;
- Be part of an organisation that makes a significant difference in the lives of most vulnerable.
- Working with a dedicated, professional team committed to high quality outcomes
- Enjoy salary-packaging, discounts on everyday purchases, ability to purchase additional leave and more!
As an experienced Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant, you understand the dynamics at the executive level and;
- Pride yourself on ensuring the individuals you support are “ready to go”;
- Work independently, complete tasks on time and effectively manage interruptions;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to respectfully manage expectations with stakeholders;
- Understanding of what is commercially sensitive information and how to maintain confidentiality
- Legal or corporate governance experience is preferred however not essential.
Interested? Apply below today!
For enquires contact Yvette Geldenhuys on 0431 581 240.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).