As a part of our continued growth strategy and State-wide expansion a unique and exciting opportunity has now become available for casual Community Support Workers within the Mid North and Yorke peninsula region to join our highly-motivated team.
We are seeking applications from experienced Community Support Workers to work within both adult and children's services within our unique therapist led in home support service across the Mid North and Yorke peninsula region.
These critical support roles include:
- Promoting and supporting participation in age appropriate activities and tasks including social groups, in-home supports and community access
- Implementing behaviour support plans and managing often complex and challenging behaviours
- Supporting clients to access various activities and events outside of the home environment
- Providing personal care in line with the specifications outlined within the service plan
- Supporting clients to develop independent living skills based on step by step goals as outlined in the service plan and as developed with the specialist therapy team
- Medication management as required
- Monitoring the safety and wellbeing of all our valued clients
- Completing all documentation as required in a timely manner
To become a part of our highly valued team you will need the following as a minimum:
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Relevant DCSI Screening Verification/s
- 12 months experience in a similar role
- 2 relevant reference checks
- Certificate 3 or 4 in Disability preferred
About the Company:
For 30 years, Inclusive Directions has supported children with different abilities in Adelaide. We understand that there is no "one size fits all" solution for people with complex needs, and that inclusion is the key to a rewarding life. In July 2018, we joined The Benevolent Society.
For over 200 years The Benevolent Society has been a force of positive social change for our fellow Australians. We are proudly supporting the most vulnerable members of society and speaking up for those who don't have a voice.
The Benevolent Society and Inclusive Directions will continue to support the children and families of South Australia - together we change lives!
If you are passionate and committed to supporting our clients to ensure they can live their life at capacity, then we would love to hear from you!
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).