We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life. As a registered NDIS provider, we provide Specialist Clinical Services across NSW and ACT as well as support to families and carers.
About your new role
You will provide clinical supervision and support to Occupational Therapists working in the Northern NSW region. You will keep your finger on the pulse by providing senior clinical support to children and adults with complex needs.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary, collaborative and dynamic team based in Port Macquarie including Case Managers, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists and other OTs. We deliver services across the Northern NSW district and use technology to connect our Occupational Therapist team across NSW.
Terms: Permanent full-time role based in Port Macquarie or Kempsey
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- We set you up for success supported via a Practice Reference Group along with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools & clinical supervision
- We use technology to connect our Occupational Therapist team across geographies.
- An organisation that strives for practice excellence and values learning.
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
- Salary packaging, meals and entertainment card and discount program available
What you need to succeed?
You will be a qualified Occupational Therapist (OT) with significant practice experience and:
- Extensive experience supporting people with a disability or those with complex needs
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to mentor colleagues and provide clinical supervision within framework guidelines
- Current driver's licence and ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Steve Spalding on 0401 675 431 to discuss the role in more detail. Closing date 14 December 2018.
We are committed to improving employment outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, Older Australian's and people of all abilities. For application support only please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check or similar (where relevant to the role).