Search - Results
You may be interested in:
13 - 17 years
- 1. Peer Support and Group Programs - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Peer support and group programs connect you with people who understand your experiences, to share stories and learn coping strategies.
- 2. Youth Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our youth services like headspace and The Shack support young people to maintain health and wellbeing and engage through work or study.
- 3. Mental Health and Wellbeing Support Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides counselling and other support services to help maintain mental health and wellbeing.
- 4. Post-Adoption Resource Centre NSW (PARC) - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
The Post Adoption Resource Centre (PARC) provides information and support for people affected by adoption in New South Wales.
- 5. Post Adoption Support QLD (PASQ) - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
Post Adoption Support QLD (PASQ) provides information and support for people affected by adoption in Queensland.
- 6. Family & Parenting Information and Referral - Family & Parenting Support
Health professionals, government agencies and community service staff refer clients to our services or discuss the best options for families who need support.
- 7. Domestic and Family Violence Support - Family & Parenting Support
We’re here to prevent and support children, women and men experiencing domestic and family violence and homelessness.
- 8. Child and Youth Behaviour Support - Family & Parenting Support
Parents of children and teenagers are supported to find positive ways to support their teenager and build strong relationships.
- 9. Parent Coaching - Family & Parenting Support
Our coaching and advice focuses on practical ways to be a better parent, and includes phone and online sessions and programs.
- 10. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 11. Financial Education - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our financial education program supports independence by boosting money and budgeting skills.
- 12. Child Development - Early Childhood Years
We make the early years count with child development services to help children, parents and families reach their potential and get the best start in life.
- 13. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 14. Emergency Short-Term Respite - Respite - a break from home
If there’s an unexpected situation, we’ll support you with emergency respite services while you get back on track.
- 15. NDIS Support Coordination - Planning Your Support
Our experienced NDIS Support Coordinators can support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them.
- 16. Speech Pathology - Disability Services
Our experienced team of Speech Pathologists support people who have difficulty communicating, eating and drinking.
- 17. Maternal Health - Family & Parenting Support
Antenatal health and postnatal support services maintain your health and give your child the best start in life.
- 18. Occupational Therapy - Disability Services
Occupational therapists (OTs) support you to reach your goals of how you want to participate in everyday activities.
- 19. Paediatric Services - Family & Parenting Support
Our teams offer a range of paediatric health services to give children the best start in life.
- 20. Positive Behaviour Support - Disability Services
Our teams provide meaningful support for clients and their families and carers to manage problem behaviours.
- 21. Assisting with the day to day - Assisting with the day-to-day
From everyday activities in the home to staying active, we’re here to help with services and referrals.
- 22. Diet Therapy and Nutrition Support - Disability Services
You can count on the support from our dietitians and nutrition experts for a better quality of life.
- 23. Psychology - Disability Services
Through assessment, counselling and education, our psychology services support good mental health and behavioural change.
- 24. Physiotherapy - Disability Services
Our Physiotherapists use an evidence based framework, with people and their support network to help them to achieve their goals and to lead their best life.