Search - Results
You may be interested in:
Home Care Package (My Aged Care)
- 1. Social Support - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our social support programs include transporting and accompanying you to group or individual social activities.
- 2. Personal Care - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our personal care services include respectful assistance with everyday activities.
- 3. Living Skills - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our living skills services boost independence with support to develop and stick to a budget, and plan for the future
- 4. Gardening - Assisting with the day-to-day
Supporting clients to maintain a garden is a way to encourage them to stay active and independent.
- 5. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 6. Financial Education - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our financial education program supports independence by boosting money and budgeting skills.
- 7. Household Assistance - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our domestic assistance includes support around the house to help older Australians stay in their own home for longer.
- 8. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 9. Ageing Parent Carer Program - Support for Carers
Get a small break from your caring responsibility with our Ageing Parent Carer Program for parents aged 65 and over, who may be financially disadvantaged.
- 10. Flexible Respite - Respite - a break from home
Flexible respite services may provide care at home, an overnight respite cottage, or a day respite centre.
- 11. Emergency Short-Term Respite - Respite - a break from home
If there’s an unexpected situation, we’ll support you with emergency respite services while you get back on track.
- 12. Carer retreats - Support for Carers
Our carer retreats focus on carer education and support over four 3-day retreats and four post-retreat workshops.
- 13. Aged Care Support - Planning Your Support
Support to live your best life at every stage by understanding My Aged Care, home care packages and setting goals to stay independent.
- 14. Aged Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages which enable you to maintain your independence so that you can live your best life at home.
- 15. Speech Pathology - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Speech pathologists support you to live your best life by helping you to build your independence.
- 16. Clinical Nurse Consultants - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Clinical Nurse Consultants provide specialist care, education and coordination of services for people with a disability.
- 17. Occupational Therapy - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Occupational therapists (OTs) support you to reach your goals of how you want to participate in everyday activities.
- 18. Podiatry - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Specialist podiatry services support you to maintain foot health and stay active in the community.
- 19. Assisting with the day to day - Assisting with the day-to-day
From everyday activities in the home to staying active, we’re here to help with services and referrals.
- 20. Diet Therapy and Nutrition Support - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Support from dietitians and nutrition experts for a better quality of life.
- 21. Physiotherapy - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Physiotherapists use an evidence based framework, with people and their support network to help them to achieve their goals and to lead their best life.