Search - Results
You may be interested in:
- 1. Peer Support and Group Programs - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Peer support and group programs connect you with people who understand your experiences, to share stories and learn coping strategies.
- 2. Counselling - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides individual, family and group counselling as part of an NDIS plan or other support services.
- 3. Social Support - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our social support programs include transporting and accompanying you to group or individual social activities.
- 4. Living Skills - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our living skills services boost independence with support to develop and stick to a budget, and plan for the future
- 5. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 6. Financial Education - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our financial education program supports independence by boosting money and budgeting skills.
- 7. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 8. Flexible Respite - Respite - a break from home
Flexible respite services may provide care at home, an overnight respite cottage, or a day respite centre.
- 9. Emergency Short-Term Respite - Respite - a break from home
If there’s an unexpected situation, we’ll support you with emergency respite services while you get back on track.
- 10. Disability Respite - Respite - a break from home
Our respite services for people with a disability focus on the needs and goals of the individual and keeping carers connected to their community.
- 11. NDIS Support Coordination - Planning Your Support
Our experienced NDIS Support Coordinators can support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them.
- 12. Speech Pathology - Disability Services
Our experienced team of Speech Pathologists support people who have difficulty communicating, eating and drinking.
- 13. Occupational Therapy - Disability Services
Occupational therapists (OTs) support you to reach your goals of how you want to participate in everyday activities.
- 14. Positive Behaviour Support - Disability Services
Our teams provide meaningful support for clients and their families and carers to manage problem behaviours.
- 15. Assisting with the day to day - Assisting with the day-to-day
From everyday activities in the home to staying active, we’re here to help with services and referrals.
- 16. Diet Therapy and Nutrition Support - Disability Services
You can count on the support from our dietitians and nutrition experts for a better quality of life.
- 17. Psychology - Disability Services
Through assessment, counselling and education, our psychology services support good mental health and behavioural change.
- 18. Music Therapy - Disability Services
Music Therapy addresses physical, emotional, cognitive and social needs of individuals. We provide this service in South Australia.
- 19. Physiotherapy - Disability Services
Our Physiotherapists use an evidence based framework, with people and their support network to help them to achieve their goals and to lead their best life.