Search - Results
You may be interested in:
- 1. Peer Support and Group Programs - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Peer support and group programs connect you with people who understand your experiences, to share stories and learn coping strategies.
- 2. Counselling - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides individual, family and group counselling as part of an NDIS plan or other support services.
- 3. Social Support - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our social support programs include transporting and accompanying you to group or individual social activities.
- 4. Personal Care - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our personal care services include respectful assistance with everyday activities.
- 5. Living Skills - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our living skills services boost independence with support to develop and stick to a budget, and plan for the future
- 6. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 7. Financial Education - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our financial education program supports independence by boosting money and budgeting skills.
- 8. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 9. Flexible Respite - Respite - a break from home
Flexible respite services may provide care at home, an overnight respite cottage, or a day respite centre.
- 10. Emergency Short-Term Respite - Respite - a break from home
If there’s an unexpected situation, we’ll support you with emergency respite services while you get back on track.
- 11. Disability Respite - Respite - a break from home
Our respite services for people with a disability focus on the needs and goals of the individual and keeping carers connected to their community.
- 12. NDIS Support Coordination - Planning Your Support
If you need help with your NDIS support coordination services, we can help. Our experienced Support Coordinators can support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them.
- 13. Speech Pathology - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Speech pathologists support you to live your best life by helping you to build your independence.
- 14. Occupational Therapy - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Occupational therapists (OTs) support you to reach your goals of how you want to participate in everyday activities.
- 15. Positive Behaviour Support - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Our teams provide meaningful support for clients and their families and carers to manage problem behaviours and live their best life.
- 16. Assisting with the day to day - Assisting with the day-to-day
From everyday activities in the home to staying active, we’re here to help with services and referrals.
- 17. Diet Therapy and Nutrition Support - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Support from dietitians and nutrition experts for a better quality of life.
- 18. Psychology - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Through assessment, counselling and education, our psychology services support good mental health and behavioural change.
- 19. Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention (ABA) - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention (ABA) is an intensive and structured education therapy program for children with an autism spectrum disorder.
- 20. Music Therapy - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Music Therapy addresses physical, emotional, cognitive and social needs of individuals.
- 21. Physiotherapy - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Physiotherapists use an evidence based framework, with people and their support network to help them to achieve their goals and to lead their best life.