Search - Results
You may be interested in:
- 1. NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI)
We can help you understand the NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention program works and what it means for your support funding.
- 2. Peer Support and Group Programs - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Peer support and group programs connect you with people who understand your experiences, to share stories and learn coping strategies.
- 3. Youth Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our youth services like headspace and The Shack support young people to maintain health and wellbeing and engage through work or study.
- 4. Mental Health and Wellbeing Support Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides counselling and other support services to help maintain mental health and wellbeing.
- 5. Challenges and rewards - Foster Care
Fostering might not always be easy, but it is incredibly rewarding for both carers and the children they support.
- 6. FAQ's about foster care - Foster Care
We answer the most frequently asked questions about foster care
- 7. Steps to become a foster carer - Foster Care
Our dedicated staff will be there to guide you through the process of becoming a carer
- 8. What support do carers receive? - Foster Care
It is important that carers feel supported, equipped and encouraged in their critical role of caring for children.
- 9. Who can be a foster carer - Foster Care
We’re always looking for foster carers to create safe, welcoming environments for children in need.
- 10. Types of foster care - Foster Care
For a night or longer term, our foster care programs always have the best interests of the child at heart.
- 11. Information and Resources - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
A library of Information and Resources for people affected by adoption is available here.
- 12. Post-Adoption Resource Centre NSW (PARC) - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
The Post Adoption Resource Centre (PARC) provides information and support for people affected by adoption in New South Wales.
- 13. Post Adoption Support QLD (PASQ) - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
Post Adoption Support QLD (PASQ) provides information and support for people affected by adoption in Queensland.
- 14. Family & Parenting Information and Referral - Family & Parenting Support
Health professionals, government agencies and community service staff refer clients to our services or discuss the best options for families who need support.
- 15. Domestic and Family Violence Support - Family & Parenting Support
We’re here to prevent and support children, women and men experiencing domestic and family violence and homelessness.
- 16. Child and Youth Behaviour Support - Family & Parenting Support
Parents of children and teenagers are supported to find positive ways to support their teenager and build strong relationships.
- 17. Parent Coaching - Family & Parenting Support
Our coaching and advice focuses on practical ways to be a better parent, and includes phone and online sessions and programs.
- 18. Counselling - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides individual, family and group counselling as part of an NDIS plan or other support services.
- 19. Social Support - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our social support programs include transporting and accompanying you to group or individual social activities.
- 20. Personal Care - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our personal care services include respectful assistance with everyday activities.
- 21. Living Skills - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our living skills services boost independence with support to develop and stick to a budget, and plan for the future
- 22. Gardening - Assisting with the day-to-day
Supporting clients to maintain a garden is a way to encourage them to stay active and independent.
- 23. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 24. Financial Education - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our financial education program supports independence by boosting money and budgeting skills.
- 25. Playgroups - Early Childhood Years
Playgroups are an important way for parents to access services, advice and information and to build connections with the community.