If you choose to:
Host a Giving Tree
After you have completed the registration form on our website, you will receive a call from one of our Gifts for Good team to confirm your registration
You will receive a pack with everything you need to make your Gifts for Good event a success.
Each person can then:
- Select a person from your wish list
- Buy a gift suitable for the age and gender. As a guide spend $25 on your gift
- Fill in the gift details on your gift bag (do not seal the bag)
- Deliver all the gifts to the nominated office by 9 December 2016
- Please DO NOT wrap your gift before placing in the gift bag.
Fundraise for gifts
Fundraise for gifts for our clients. If you prefer to donate cash towards the purchase of gifts and hampers, we will do the shopping!
All you have to do is:
- Register your organisation on our Everyday Hero website
- We will send you a fundraising page to send out to your contacts to help you raise money.
- Your fundraising dollars will go to purchasing gifts and hampers for people in need this Christmas
Make a one-off donation
- Make a one-off donation by pressing our “donate now” button
- Your money will go to providing gifts and hampers for people in need over the Christmas period.
- We will provide you with a tax deductible receipt.